Thursday, August 25, 2011

Demise of a model arts program

This week I am including a video of the presentation that I made in a workshop at the 2008 California Art in Education Conference in Burlingame, California.  I'm presenting the video to give an overview of what  one comprehensive music education program in public schools can, and did look like,
and what the institutional education system did with it.  At the time, I was a big proponent of technology in education. Since this weblog is looking at what has happened in arts education, and what is happening now, I thought it would be appropriate to establish a baseline, - especially with a look toward the   high tech and high touch approach that I believe is so important.  (See also hybrid online learning.)

Till next time, Ron Zell
(c) 2011 by Eduarts4us. All rights reserved.

No comments: